4 Oct 2009

Featured Blog - My Vintage Cameras

One of my favourite blogs is by someone called Kathleen Johnson. She is an avid film shooter with medium format and 35mm cameras, including a Holga. Her "Faith on Film" series is really worth a look.

You can find her blog here: My Vintage Cameras
My favourite photo on her blog is here: Cactus
She has an interesting perspective on blur here: Embrace The Blur
A very interesting technique here: Experimental Methods, Whole Roll: Single Subject

...and shes one of the nicest people I have "met" in Blog Land.

Tell her I say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your endorsement. And i did get a few more followers ;=). a bit harder to keep up with now that I am working again. But I manage to take some time at work to check in. I certainly have to keep it going now for my on-line friends

    ReplyDelete